Welcome to Ed Morse, and thank you for visiting our dealership!
To use our complimentary internet access, you must agree to our Acceptable Use Policy.
Guest Internet Acces Acceptable Use Policy
- Access to the Service: The Service is a free service provided by Ed Morse hereinafter referred to as "Provider". Your access to the Service is completely at the discretion of the Provider, and your access to the Service may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement, actions that may lead to liability for its owners, disruption of access to other users or networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. Provider may revise this Agreement at any time without further notice. You must accept this Agreement each time you use the Service and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes each time.
- Acceptable Use of the Service: Provider supports the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet. Your access to the Service is conditioned on legal and appropriate use of the Service. You agree that the use of the Service and any activities conducted online through the Service shall not violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of the Provider, or any third party.
The use of the Service for the following activities is prohibited:
- Spamming and Invasion of Privacy: Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service or activities that invade another's' privacy.
- Intellectual Property Right Violations: Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Obscene or Indecent Speech or Materials: Using the Service to advertise, solicit, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available obscene or indecent images or other materials. You will notify and fully cooperate with law enforcement if it becomes aware of any use of the Service in any connection with child pornography or the solicitation of sex with minors.
- Defamatory or Abusive Language: Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging of Headers: Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Hacking: Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- Distribution of Internet Viruses, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities: Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, pinging, flooding, mailbombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the Node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- Facilitating a Violation of this Agreement of Use: Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software product, product, or service that is designed to violate this Agreement, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software.
- Export Control Violations: The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and Executive Orders.
- Other Illegal Activities: Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Resale: The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Notice of Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"): Provider requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of the AUP direct the information to:<em>Ed Morse Automotive Group</em>2850 S. Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 3348
Disclaimer: You acknowledge (i) that the Service may not be uninterrupted or error-free; (ii) that viruses or other harmful applications may be available through the Service; (iii) that the Provider does not guarantee the security of the Service and that unauthorized third parties may access your computer or files or otherwise monitor your connection; (iv) that Provider’s ability to provide the Service without charge is based on the limited warranty, disclaimer and limitation of liability as specified in this Section and that it would require a substantial charge if any of these provisions were unenforceable.
THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OR SERVICE AND THE OPERATION, CAPACITY, SPEED, FUNCTIONALITY, QUALIFICATIONS, OR CAPABILITIES OF THE SERVICES, GOODS OR PERSONNEL RESOURCES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, CUSTOM, PRIOR ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS BY , OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY OVERRIDDEN, EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- No Consequential Damages: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PROIVDER’S SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, BASED ON CLAIMS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, DAMAGE, OR THEFT OF YOUR SYSTEM OR DATA, CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF DATA, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE, STOPPAGE OF OTHER WORK OR IMPAIRMENT OF OTHER ASSETS, OR DAMAGE CAUSED TO EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMS FROM ANY VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL APPLICATION, ARISING OUT OF BREACH OR FAILURE OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, MISREPRESENTATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the Provider and its suppliers and licensors, officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost, or expense (including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Service, any materials downloaded or uploaded through the Service, any actions taken by you in connection with your use of the Service, any violation of any third party's rights or an violation of law or regulation, or any breach of this agreement. This Section will not be construed to limit or exclude any other claims or remedies that may asserted by the Provider under this Agreement or by law.
- Arbitration: You agree to submit any and all controversies or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the existence, validity, breach or termination thereof, whether during or after its term, to arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator may, at either party's request, grant injunctive relief. The arbitral award will be the exclusive remedy of the parties for all claims, counterclaims, issues or accountings presented or plead to the arbitrator. Judgment upon the arbitral award may be entered in any court that has jurisdiction thereof. Any additional costs, fees or expenses incurred in enforcing the arbitral award will be charged against the party that resists its enforcement. Nothing in this Section will prevent the parties from seeking interim injunctive relief against one another.
- Interpretation, Governing Law and Venue: This Agreement shall not be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or granting a franchise between the parties. Except as otherwise provided above, any waiver, amendment or other modification of this Agreement will not be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, in whole or in part, such holding will not affect the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement. 's performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall waive or impede 's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Service or information provided to or gathered by with respect to such use. This Agreement constitutes the complete and entire statement of all terms, conditions and representations of the agreement between you and with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior writings or understanding.
This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to any principals regarding conflicts of law and venue shall lie in Broward County, Florida.
To use this Service, you must accept the above policy
We are more than happy to assist you if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Ed Morse!